Tuesday, August 2, 2016

The Travelling Blogger

The Travelling Blogger: Travelling teaches you so much about life and opens your mind!


   The past few years since I've been with my girlfriend, I have traveled more than I ever have in my life; and I love it. We've been to Mexico, both our home towns multiple times, and have driven around the country. 

   Today marks our 2nd of 5 days in Seattle visiting some of her friends. I have never been to Washington, let alone Seattle. It's a pretty amazing city with so many things to do. We went to downtown Seattle yesterday which I fell in love with. It's like walking through a time machine. Brick paved streets and buildings, trees were everywhere, it smelled so much better than Los Angeles, and the bars were very homey.

   I have met a wonderful group of people here. We all met up in downtown and took a ferry to Bremerton where they live. We had such a lively conversation about politics that people were staring at us. 

   The view from the ship was so amazing. I got to see a part of Seattle that a lot of visitors usually don't see. It has already opened my eyes to the culture and the people of the area. A wealth of new ideas came to mind to write about and share.

   I recommend traveling for anyone, not just writers and bloggers. It's a big world out there and so much to learn. I feel that I have grown more as a person, become more social, and have seen things that I will cherish the rest of my life.

   I haven't made any more money than I have before I started travelling, it's all about how you manage your money and SAVE. You'd be amazed at what putting away $100 a month will build up to. Travelling is the best way to learn about life, learn about yourself and kick out that writers block. 








     Brad Slaughter is a Co-Owner of Try-Fun Fitness & Training, Writer for Inside My Inquisitive Mind, Producer, Entrepreneur and trained in Social Media Marketing By Corsera

   Follow him on





Twitter- @bradslaughter89                                                                                              or Facebook - @OfficialBradSlaughter

No comments:

Post a Comment