Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Why I'm Writing This


Why I'm Writing This

Hello readers. My name is Brad, it's a pleasure to meet you by way of burning words into your mind. My entire life I have observed the world around me, and it quite confuses me. On a daily basis I stop in my tracks and stare or ponder about why the hell someone or something would do such a thing or be a certain way. I've been told by countless amounts of people that have waltzed through my life to start a journal. Well, I thought I would one up them and share my thoughts with anyone who would care to read these...poor souls. With that being said, thank you for reading if you made it this far, and I hope you enjoy.



     Brad Slaughter is a Co-Owner of Try-Fun Fitness & Training, Writer for Inside My Inquisitive Mind, Producer, Entrepreneur and trained in Social Media Marketing By Corsera.      Follow him on  Twitter- @bradslaughter89                                                                                              or Facebook - @OfficialBradSlaughter
     Brad Slaughter is a Co-Owner of Try-Fun Fitness & Training, Writer for Inside My Inquisitive Mind, Producer, Entrepreneur and trained in Social Media Marketing By Corsera

   Follow him on


Twitter- @bradslaughter89                                                                                              or Facebook - @OfficialBradSlaughter

No comments:

Post a Comment